HAPPY FIDDLER CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION
By booking a reservation with the Happy Fiddler, you are stating that you have fully read, understand, and agree to the rental policies listed herein as the Happy Fiddler Condominium Association Rental Policies.
1. Age: Reservations will only be accepted by adults over the age of 25. All rental reservations must be accompanied by an adult 25 years or older. You will forfeit any advance payment/security deposit and rental fees if this rule is not abided by and you will also be evicted from the premises. A PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST BE STAYING IN THE UNIT AT ALL TIMES. In accordance with Florida State Statute 509.141, RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER FALSE PRETENSE ARE NULL AND VOID AND CHECK-IN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay. NO EXCEPTIONS! We require one parent or guardian for every three persons under the age of 25. Partying or under aged drinking will NOT be tolerated and will be evicted with no refund.
2. Deposit: A deposit of 20% or $200, whichever is greater, is required and a credit card must be on file in order to make a reservation. Payment in full is required at arrival.
To avoid additional fees:
• Unit should be left reasonably clean.
• All debris and/ or garbage is to be removed from the unit and placed in the proper receptacles.
• All dirty dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• All keys should be returned to the Happy Fiddler office upon checking out. If you are leaving during non-office hours, keys should be placed in the INCOMING mail box located in the breezeway outside the office area.
• Put all dirty towels on bathroom floor prior to departure.
• Happy Fiddler Association reserves the right to charge additional fees to your credit card if damages exceed the amount of your deposit.
3. Check-In: Guest check-in is after 3:00 p.m. All reservations must check in at the Happy Fiddler main office located in Unit 106. The Happy Fiddler will do its best to have your unit available as close to the check-in time as possible. Unavoidable delays may occur due to maintenance or cleaning issues. During peak seasons and holidays, there is a possibility that a unit will be delayed for check in. We greatly appreciate your patience as we are working hard to ensure your property is properly cleaned and meets our quality standards.
4. Late Arrivals: Please make arrangements ahead of time with our office for late arrival (after 5:00 p.m.) or if your arrival falls on a Tuesday or Thursday when the office is closed.
5. Check-Out: Check-out time is at 10:00 a.m. All late departures will be charged a late check-out fee equal to at least a ½ day rental. All keys must be returned to the main office at check-out. If it is after hours or the office is not open keys should be placed in the INCOMING mailbox located in the breezeway outside the office area. Please be respectful of these times as cleaning/maintenance crews are required to follow strict scheduling.
6. Refunds: You must cancel in writing 60 days or more in advance of arrival date to receive your deposit refund less a $25.00 processing fee. Refunds of pre-paid rents will not be given for late arrivals or early departures. Rental rates are subject to all state and local taxes. A $50 fee will be charged on all returned checks.
7. Payment methods: Payment must be made by traveler’s check, bank money order, cashier’s check, or Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover. We accept personal checks if received 30 days before arrival date. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH. All checks should be made payable to The Happy Fiddler.
8. Taxes: State of Florida sales tax is currently 13% including the bed tax
9. Minimum Night Stay: Happy Fiddler rentals require a 7-night minimum stay.
10. Cleaning Fees: Cleaning fees will be charged on all reservations regardless of the number of nights reserved. Cleaning fees vary depending on the unit size. This fee covers the cleaning of the condo upon your departure.
11. Linens & Things: Linens and an INITIAL supply of toiletries (trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels and face soap) will be provided to all guests. The guest will be responsible for purchasing additional toiletries (toilet paper, trash bags, soap, etc.).
12. Maid Service: Upon arrival, you will find your unit clean and stocked with linens and bath towels for your use. Maid service will NOT be provided during your stay. You are responsible for keeping your unit clean. Please leave the unit as you found it. Remember that you are staying in someone else’s home; treat it as if it were your own. If the unit is left damaged or unusually messy you could be charged additional fees.
13. Departure: Upon departure, put dirty dishes in dishwasher and let them run through the wash cycle. Put all dirty towels in the bathroom or the unit’s dirty clothes hamper. Take out all trash. Dispose of all food in refrigerator. Set AC on 78 degrees, or heat on 68 degrees. Turn off all lights and appliances. Lock all doors and windows. Leave unit in reasonably clean condition. Return all keys to Happy Fiddler office.
14. Smoking: ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING. Violation of the No Smoking policy will result in immediate eviction, loss of rent and the collection of additional cleaning fees. You may smoke on the balcony (outside) of your unit.
15. Rates: Rates quoted are for 4 people. Each additional person (up to maximum of six) will be charged $35 per week.
16. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum occupancy of a one bedroom unit is 5 people. The maximum occupancy of our 2 bedroom units is 6. If we find that you are exceeding this occupancy, you will be asked to leave immediately. RENTERS HAVING MORE THAN 4 DAY VISITORS AT ANY ONE TIME MUST HAVE PRIOR APPROVAL FROM THE OFFICE. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY MONITORED.
17. Pets: Absolutely NO PETS are allowed by renters with no exceptions. You will see pets on the property, which are UNIT OWNERS’ PETS. If we find that you have a pet, you will be asked to board your pet or you will be asked to leave immediately.
18. Owners’ Closets: Most properties have locked closets that are off limits to guests. These closets/spaces are used for owner storage. Interference with these locked areas is strictly prohibited and violation of this policy will result in additional charges to you along with possible criminal charges.
19. Maintenance: The property owners and management work hard to ensure that the rental property and its amenities are in place and in good working order. Management will be available to handle questions, complaints and supervise maintenance issues. In case of a maintenance problem, management will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, appliances, plumbing, internet service, etc. It would be greatly appreciated if you would report any problems or damage immediately to management.
20. Disturbances: Guests causing excessive noise or any disturbance will be asked to leave immediately with no refunds of rent. There are to be no house parties. No grilling on decks. No unauthorized guests.
21. Discounts for Monthly Rentals: A 10% discount is available for rentals of more than 28 nights. This discount is applied IF the total rent is paid in full at least 30 days prior to arrival. This is non-refundable unless we have a problem with the unit and we cannot provide a comparable unit for the reservation.
22. SWIMMING POOL: Pool hours are 9 a.m. to dusk. By Florida law, our pool is a NO DIVING pool. No glass is allowed within the fenced pool area. No food is allowed in the pool. There is no lifeguard – children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children in diapers must wear swim diapers.
23. Unit Assignment: We reserve the right to change unit assignments. When you book a reservation, a unit will be assigned to you. However, no unit request is guaranteed. If a change becomes necessary, every attempt will be made to contact you by phone or email and a new confirmation will be sent. You are only guaranteed a type of unit (i.e., a one bedroom, 2 bedroom ground floor, 2 bedroom townhouse, or a penthouse). If you decide to cancel because of a necessary room change, no refunds will be permitted.
24. Hurricane Evacuations: A refund will be permitted if the local authorities declare a mandatory evacuation.
25. Rental Agreement: The renter named in this agreement will be responsible for ensuring that both themselves and all guests, whether they are registered in the rental unit or not, adhere to the rules and regulations affecting the building and/ or community that you are staying in. Exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in eviction, loss of rent and will forfeit the security deposit.
26. Liability: The renter acknowledges that management, property owners, and employees do not carry personal liability insurance and cannot be held responsible regardless of fault, for any accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by the renter, members of their party or any other guests which the renter or their party have allowed access to the property, regardless if said loss is a result directly or indirectly from acts of god, danger incident to the sea, any body of water, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment, acts of government or other authorities, delays or cancellations of or changes in itineraries or schedule or from acts of omission of any airline.
27. Loss/Damage: The renter will release and hold harmless any and all parties involved with the rental, management, and reservations of the property and to release and hold harmless it’s owners or representatives for any loss or damage to personal property or for any injury and/or death. The renter further agrees to hold harmless Happy Fiddler Condominium Association for any accident, injury or death that occurs on Happy Fiddler Condominium Association premises or any property that we rent.
28. Personal Items Left Behind: Happy Fiddler Condominium Association is not responsible for lost or misplaced items. However, if we are notified or if an item is found within a reasonable time, we will be glad to ship it to you at your expense.
29. Amenities: Most of our rental units have fully equipped kitchens, coffee makers, color TV’s, microwave ovens, central heating and air conditioning, an iron and ironing board and linens and towels that are to be used in the unit only. It is prohibited to rearrange furniture. You should bring your own beach towels or other beach necessities with you. Locked closets are maintained by home owners for personal use. Please respect these areas. A washer/dryer is provided either in some units or on the premises. Happy Fiddler Condominium Association cannot be held responsible for maintenance issues within the common areas of the property.
30. Internet Access: Wireless Internet Access is provided on the property. Happy Fiddler Condominium Association is not responsible should the internet be Inaccessible during your stay. We will, however, work with the providing vendor to try and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
31. Making Reservations: We encourage reservations be made up to a year in advance. All rates are not guaranteed; however, if paid in full at the time of booking, all rates will be honored for the upcoming year.
32. Guest’s Responsibilities: It is the responsibility of the guest to report any damage to the unit within 24 hours of check-in to avoid additional fees. Guests who report damage or loss at the time of check out will be held accountable for missing or damaged items. Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises. Guests understand that exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in eviction. Rearranging the furniture and removing anything from the unit is prohibited.
33. Rate Changes: Rates are subject to change without notice. Published rental rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct rates that may have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
34. Security Deposit. We do not charge a security deposit. However, all rentals require a valid credit card to be on file and a signed Rental Agreement upon check in.
35. Subletting: Units may not be sub-let. Sub-letting will result in immediate eviction and loss of prepaid rents and deposit.
36. Advertising Accuracy: Happy Fiddler Condominium Association strives to accurately describe each property either verbally, in writing or by pictures. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies on our main website or on 3rd party websites in these descriptions or pictures.
37. Weather: As much the Happy Fiddler Condominium Association wants you to have a sunny, warm, perfect vacation, we cannot control the weather or the ocean tides. If you decide to leave early or come in late because of the weather there will be no refunds or adjustments of your reservation.
*Happy Fiddler Condominium Association does not accept cash. Personal checks must be received at least 15 days prior to arrival unless prior arrangements have been made.
Our office hours are typically 9AM-5PM MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS. We can be contacted at 727-595- 8966, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 60 Gulf Blvd., #106, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785.
These hours may be revised during slow and/or peak seasons.
Happy Fiddler Condominium Association is the acting agent of the property owner and reserves the right to make exceptions to the above policies at any time for the best interest of the property owner(s).